- Types of Milk
- All About Chocolate Milk
- The History of Milk
- How to Store Milk
- Milk Tips & Tricks
- Elementary School Milk Program
- Milk Glossary
Whole milk is often called for in dessert recipes and adds just a touch of extra richness in coffee, soups and other savoury dishes. It can be used in any recipe calling for milk. It is available in cartons, bags, bottles or jugs.
- Country Asparagus Cream Soup is delightful made with whole milk.
- The lovely texture of whole milk makes Scallop Bows with Pistachio even more special.
- Chai Tea Crème Brulée is a delightful way to highlight delicious whole milk.
- Use whole milk in this Classic Custard with Maple Syrup recipe and get ready for the accolades.