- Types of Milk
- All About Chocolate Milk
- The History of Milk
- How to Store Milk
- Milk Tips & Tricks
- Elementary School Milk Program
- Milk Glossary
Skim milk can be used in recipes calling for milk, though it may not provide enough creaminess in recipes using more than 2 cups (500 mL), or in those that specifically call for 1%, 2% or whole milk. It is available in cartons, bags and jugs.
- Honeyed Fruity Milk Shake makes a terrific breakfast or snack when made with skim milk.
- Bake the goodness of skim milk into moist, Tasty Tropical Fruit Muffins.
- Herbed Pumpkin Soup is a simple, yet delightful soup made with delicious fresh milk.
- Skim milk gives a light twist to an all-time classic: All-in-One Ham and Scalloped Potatoes.