- Types of Milk
- All About Chocolate Milk
- The History of Milk
- How to Store Milk
- Milk Tips & Tricks
- Elementary School Milk Program
- Milk Glossary
Partly Skimmed Milks
Partly skimmed milks are the most popular types of milk for everyday use. You can use both 1% and 2% interchangeably in recipes calling for milk. Both are available in cartons, bags, bottles or jugs.
- Sweet Potato & Spinach Frittata with Fresh Sweet Onion Salsa captures the good nutrition of 2% milk in a splash of colour.
- Chicken and Fresh Spinach Tortellini is a nutritious one-dish meal made with milk.
- Homemade Oven-Baked Chicken Fingers with Zesty Caesar Dip with whole grains and partly skimmed milk make everyone feel good.
- Made with 1% milk, these light and nutritious Blueberry and Oatmeal Pancakes with Maple Yogurt Topping make a breakfast the whole family will enjoy.
- Incorporate the goodness of milk into classic Tuna Casserole Deluxe.