- Types of Milk
- All About Chocolate Milk
- The History of Milk
- How to Store Milk
- Milk Tips & Tricks
- Elementary School Milk Program
- Milk Glossary
Buttermilk is fresh milk with an added bacterial culture (similar to yogurt) that gives it a tangy flavour and thick, rich texture. Buttermilk adds tenderness to baked goods, and a light, tangy flavour to soups and salads.
- Raisin & Bran Muffins are moist and flavourful when made with buttermilk.
- Add a refreshing twist to your next salad with Delicate Buttermilk Vinaigrette.
- Buttermilk gives Minty Green Pea and Buttermilk Soup a delightfully tangy taste.
- For richness and flavour that can’t be beat, use buttermilk in Deep Dark Chocolate Cake.