- Types of Ice Cream
- The History of Ice Cream
- How Ice Cream is Made
- How to Store Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Tips & Tricks
- Ice Cream Facts & Fallacies
- Ice Cream Glossary
Ice Cream: Beyond a Cone!
Fun ice cream sandwiches
- Sandwich a scoop of butterscotch ice cream between two buttery oatmeal cookies.
- Peanut Butter S’mores ice cream sandwiches: spread peanut butter on one graham cracker and thick fudge sauce on another graham cracker and add a scoop of vanilla ice cream in between.
- Scoop strawberry ice cream between two chocolate chip cookies.
Sundaes any day
- Scoop the ice cream and let the family add their favourite toppings. Here are some suggestions:
- Crushed peppermint stick candy
- Small bubble gum or tiny candies, such as Nerds
- Crushed Oreo or other cookies
- Tropical twist - canned crushed pineapple and toasted shredded coconut
- Miniature chocolate chips and shredded coconut
- Salted peanuts and chocolate sauce
- Chopped glacéed fruit
- Butterscotch chips or toffee bits
- Chopped chocolate bars
- Cherry pie filling and toasted almonds
- Fresh berries and toasted walnuts