- Types of Cream
- About Real Cream
- How to Store Cream
- Cream Tips & Tricks
- Cream Glossary
35% Country-style Cream (Quebec only)
The stabilizers and emulsifiers of 35% Country-style cream thicken it and make it resistant to heat, acids and alcohol, particularly wine and spirits. The thick creamy texture adds body to sauces and savoury recipes. It’s just as wonderful in sweet recipes and whips up to fluffy perfection - and holds much longer than regular whipped cream. Use it interchangeably with 35% Cooking cream.
- Country-comfort wafts from a bowl of Penne with Sautéed Chicken, Apples and Cranberries.
- Use Country-style cream for a super-silky Mushroom Ravioli in Fresh Tomato Cream Sauce.
- Zesty, smooth and delicious Orange Chicken is a breeze to make.
- Add a dollop of whipped Country-style cream on a warm slice of Apple Custard Pie.
- Country-style cream makes a light-as-air Lemon Feather Tall Cake.