- Types of Cream
- About Real Cream
- How to Store Cream
- Cream Tips & Tricks
- Cream Glossary
15% or 18% Table Cream
A blend of cream and milk in a higher proportion of cream than Half-and-Half or Blend cream, 15% or 18% Table cream is available in cartons. Table cream really shines drizzled over desserts or fresh fruit, in gently heated sauces and soups and, of course, adds that perfect finishing touch to a cup of coffee.
- Update a classic with decadent cream and blue cheese in Blues and Greens Cream of Leek Soup.
- Pork Tenderloin with Spiked Gouda & Cranberries will impress your dinner guests, yet is easy to prepare.
- Elicit “oohs and aahs” when you serve Creamy Seafood Lasagna with Herbs.
- Canadian Crème Brûlée is the perfect reason to throw a dinner party.
- Finish your next Asian-inspired meal in style with Honey and Coconut Baked Custard.