- Types of Cream
- About Real Cream
- How to Store Cream
- Cream Tips & Tricks
- Cream Glossary
15% Country-style Cream (Quebec only)
15% Country-style cream is thickened with stabilizers and emulsifiers and can be used as a lighter alternative to Whipping cream in recipes where it doesn’t need to be whipped. It can also be used in any recipe that calls for Table or Coffee cream or Half-and-Half or Blend cream. Drizzle it over fruit and desserts for a luscious finishing touch.
- Breakfast will never be the same when you taste Fruity Omelet with Maple Yogurt.
- Mouth-watering Chicken Bundles make an elegant dish for entertaining. Substitute 15% Country-style cream for the whipping cream for a leaner dish.
- Replace the Whipping cream with 15% Country-style cream for a lighter version of Scaloppini with Mushroom Marsala Sauce.
- Penne and Fresh Vegetable Gratin highlights a bounty of vegetables - highlight the freshness with 15% Country-style cream in place of the Whipping cream.
- Country-style cream makes an extra-smooth and light Berry-Split Real Smoothie.