- Types of Cream
- About Real Cream
- How to Store Cream
- Cream Tips & Tricks
- Cream Glossary
15% Cooking Cream (Quebec only)
15% Cooking cream contains added stabilizers and emulsifiers that make it heat and acid tolerant and ideal for cooking sauces, pasta and savoury baking. Cooking cream can be used in any recipes that call for Table or Coffee cream. It is a lighter alternative to Whipping cream in recipes where the cream doesn’t need to be whipped.
- A touch of cream makes a succulent Californian Gaspacho.
- Take an imaginary trip when you enjoy a bowl of Australian Sweet Seafood Soup.
- Veal Cutlets with Bleu Benedictin Sauce will make you feel like you’re dining in the finest restaurant in town.
- Easily substitute Cooking cream for the Whipping cream in Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Mango Curry Cream.
- Pecan Sugar Pie is a sublime classic dessert.