35% Cooking Cream (Quebec only)
35% Cooking cream is thickened with stabilizers and emulsifiers to make sure it doesn’t curdle or split when exposed to heat, acid or alcohol. It is the texture of sour cream when chilled but with a pure, slightly sweet, creamy taste. When heated or added to hot foods it melts to a velvety pouring consistency. Use it for sauces, soups, dips and appetizers. It can be used interchangeably with 35% Country-style cream.
- The supreme flavour of Caramelized Onion Soup with Blue Cheese Croutons rivals that of even the best bistro’s onion soup.
- Green Curry Shrimp with Basil served over steamed rice creates a colourful taste sensation.
- Creamed Spinach Parmesan is a satisfying and delectable way to serve spinach.
- Entertain with elegance when you serve Almond-Crusted Rack of Pork with Apple Rosemary Sauté.
- Cream creates real decadence in Open-Faced Chocolate Mousse and Cinnamon Meringue Cookies.
- Types of Cream
- About Real Cream
- How to Store Cream
- Cream Tips & Tricks
- Cream Glossary