33% or 35% Whipping Cream
33% or 35% Whipping Cream is thick, pourable cream that can be used in cooking and for whipping. It often has some stabilizers added to increase its versatility and whipping properties. It is available in cartons and pre-sweetened in pressurized cans. In cooking, it can be added to hot sauces, those that include acidic ingredients such as wine or tomatoes and can be simmered or boiled without the risk of affecting the smooth texture. Whipping cream is the supreme choice for desserts such as mousses, pies, cakes and frostings, and as a crowning touch on hot beverages.
- Dazzle dinner guests with Savoury Blue Cheese & Pecan Appetizer Tarts.
- Homemade always tastes best! Easy Butter Chicken made with real cream can’t be beat.
- Elevate your brunch table to new heights when you serve Puffy Broccoli and Red Pepper Frittata.
- If you’re looking for a side dish that will take centre stage, try Golden Potato & Apple Gratin.
- Whip up Frozen White Chocolate Raspberry Soufflés for a chilly and delightful dessert.
- Types of Cream
- About Real Cream
- How to Store Cream
- Cream Tips & Tricks
- Cream Glossary